Quick Claim or be sued

Received a certified letter. States I must quick claim my rights with South West. Or be sued

Read what the letter says and contact them for more information as to what they need. They are probably trying to clear up title. If you are fairly certain that you own acreage, then you may need to get an attorney to help you through the process.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.