Questions to ask our panel in ohio

Good afternoon- I am Jim Milleson, current NE US Director at large, I have been tasked to assembly a panel discussion for the NARO OHIO Conference on September 16th and 17th 2022 in Cambridge Ohio. We have a list of 10 questions prepared for our panel, which is focused on INNOVATION, however I decided to ask the Mineral Rights Forum folks for your input. The most talked about or requested question will be used on Friday night as one of the topics of discussion. Be specific in your response and short in your question format. We are limited to time constraints and the goal here is to make this a inter active format. Who knows, your question may be utilized.

IN 2022, what is the most asked question from Royalty owners?

Hi Jim, This is Martha Barnes from NARO. The question I see the most on the forum is “Help, I just inherited and what do I do now?”

Have a great conference. I really enjoyed the last one that I attended in Cleveland a few years ago!

In Ohio, I would think a lot of owners would want to know what to do and how to preserve their rights under Ohio’s constantly changing dormant mineral act.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.