Questions about well francene

The amount remaining caught my eye as well. If they want more wells, they will file more cases. Time will tell.

Message for M Barnes: I am going to enclose the response from Operator Trinity, Houston Tx. Please tell me if the response is critical before I receive my long awaited DO (Division Orders) for DORA (well name) of Dora 2, 3, 4 & 5 new wells for Increased Density. TRINITY RESPONSE: ā€œWe have not received the Division Order Title Opinion yet. As soon as it arrives, it will be analyzed and then division orders will go out.ā€ ( unquote!) M Barnes, Is this a Operator response that is standard for the process? Thank you as always for your Mineralsā€™ business acumenā€¦Leta C.

Hi Leta,

Iā€™m not Martha, but I got a similar response from Trinity a while back. The Title Opinion is definitely necessary to the process, as it is the (mostly) final determination of who actually owns how much of the Mineral Rights in question. Their legal partner does all the legwork and writes it all up and ties it with a bow for the Operator.

If you already negotiated a lease with them, filed a W-9, and all that, then they probably have yours all figured out. But for some folks, they have to try and track down where someone moved, or they have to find out how a personā€™s estate was divided among their heirs, etc. In some cases, there hasnā€™t been any Production activity for years, and the Title Opinion is a serious effort.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Some counties are harder than others when it comes to title opinions. I would not worry about it. If they are late on paying you and your title is clear, then you get 12% interest which is quite nice. I have several wells that are pending title opinions right now. It is common. With hundreds of mineral owners in each section, it can take a while.

Thank you M Barnes. 12% interest is most attractive to me. It should be interestingā€”the outcome. More $$$$$ never hurts my feelings, :slight_smile: therefore, either way I donā€™t lose. Leta C.

Mainline 13 Hi Mark, Appreciate knowing the parallel of similar response from Trinity. I have solid expectation of copious hydrocarbon (Gas) production from the ā€œallegedā€ WOODFORD formation ā€œhot spot.ā€ When I read the other day about Hughes County, OK. Woodford & Mississippian Formation being referred to as the new SCOOP & STACK, peaked my interest for good $$$ returns. Thank you for your input. The feedback from this Forum has removed me from total darkness in this Oil and Gas business. M Barnes has been an asset for so many novices such as myself. I thank you bothā€¦Leta C. in MONTANA (Big Sky & Grizzly Bear Country.)