Question regarding a Living trust

Dear Mineral Rights Forum

I am looking to create a living “Trust” for the royalty interest I owned in Culberson County. Can any one help?, Of course I am willing to pay for the service. I rather deal with an Attorney who is a member of the Forum or, someone in this Forum can suggest one.

Wade Caldwell is an administrator of and an expert contributor to this forum. His information is at the top navigation bar of this forum under Directories/Mineral Service Providers

You are smart to be a good steward of your property. Visit with an attorney in your home state about your estate plan. Some create a separate trust for minerals if they are significant. The important thing is to make sure that your trust is funded.

There is a directory for attorneys on this site. We hired Patrick John Flueckiger out of Austin.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.