Purchase Offer Garvin Co

From BCF Minerals, anyone know of them? The offer is:

Garvin, Sections 19 &20-1N-1W at $5,000.00-$10,000.00/NMA

They are legit. They’ve been around for a little while.

They tend to buy ahead of the bit, so for almost every offer I had from them, I made a whole lot more from the drilling that happened soon after.

1 Like

Martha, I can’t find where you’ve addressed Division Orders covering multiple sections. I recall you saying have the DO’s for individual sections. Does that apply if you only have interest in one of the listed sections? Continental seems to do this a lot… Thank you, Lisa

1 Like

If the well covers two more more sections, you will get a DO that addresses your ownership. Sometimes, the percentages of the well’s production in each section are listed on the DO. Such as 49% sec1, 51% sec 12.

You do not have to sign a DO in OK. (Some other states do require signing,) The company needs your address and your W-9, so be sure and return those by certified mail return receipt. NARO OK had a really good webinar that explained the downside to signing a DO as you might inadvertently give away some of your rights.

Kristie:

BCF has been around awhile, but be very careful about what they tell you. They recently made me a very good offer and said the wells have been drilled, but not frac’d. Two days later I find were the wells are already on line and producing. NEVER, NEVER, hand over a legally binding document without proper compensation being in your hands or bank account.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.