Prospects for drilling in my lease area

I have recently leased my mineral interest on a 40 acre plot to Chesapeake Exploration

and have been contacted by a company by the name of Aegis Energy Partners from Denver, Co

to sell them my mineral rights. (1/4 interest in the 40 acres) for a sum of $25,000.

The lease in out of G.W.T. & P.R.R. Co. Survey No. Nineteen, !-109 in Dimmit County.

Does anyone know the area in question and what are the prospects of any activity in that area in the forseeable future. I am not familiar with the area and live in the North Texas area.

Any information would be appreciated.

Gary Hall

Gary - there are a lot of permits in your area and Anadarko has hit some pretty decent wells just west of your tract. Not “monster” wells necessarily, but nice wells nonetheless. $2,500 per acre is low for that area in my opinion.

Marcus T said:

Gary - there are a lot of permits in your area and Anadarko has hit some pretty decent wells just west of your tract. Not "monster" wells necessarily, but nice wells nonetheless. $2,500 per acre is low for that area in my opinion.

Gary R. Hall said:Thanks for the information. I did make a mistake in my last comment in that I indicated that the survey number was i-109 but it was in fact A-109. I don't know if that will make a difference but thought

I should clarify. Thanks again

Gary Hall

Marcus T said:

Gary - there are a lot of permits in your area and Anadarko has hit some pretty decent wells just west of your tract. Not "monster" wells necessarily, but nice wells nonetheless. $2,500 per acre is low for that area in my opinion.

Yep - I figured that was what you meant so that is what I used to find your tract on the RRC of Texas GIS map.

Thanks so much,

Gary

Gary,

Can your mineral rights be sold to Aegis Energy Partners if they have already been leased to Chesapeake? Am confused about that so if possible could you provide some insight? On another subject the "company everyone loves to hate," which I'm assuming is Chesapeake, is interested in leasing my mineral rights in Catarina, Dimmit County, Texas. But after reading several comments denigrating said company, am wondering what I might be getting myself into.

Hope Balderas said:

Gary,

Can your mineral rights be sold to Aegis Energy Partners if they have already been leased to Chesapeake? Am confused about that so if possible could you provide some insight? On another subject the "company everyone loves to hate," which I'm assuming is Chesapeake, is interested in leasing my mineral rights in Catarina, Dimmit County, Texas. But after reading several comments denigrating said company, am wondering what I might be getting myself into.

Hope, can you please email me the location of your property in Dimmit County? I work with an operator that may be interested in leasing it. My email address is david@hilltoproyalties.com

Gary, can you please email me as well? I would like to know some of the details about the lease you signed with Chesapeake.

Thank you

David
Hope Balderas said:

Gary,