Production postings

28/21-6N-4W, 3WXH and 2WXH new wells have been producing since December 8th, 2021. There have been no Division Orders issued yet and I am told they are having issues with Title searches. But I assume these will be worked out at some date. In the meantime, are there postings of the production of these new wells somewhere or is production some sort of secret until the Division Orders are issued?

N

I had the same thing happen in New Mexico, but I could see the monthly production so I could cry about all the money I was not getting. I am sure someone will furnish you with the figures you seek.

Those are the Indultado wells '0604 28-21-2WXH and 3MXH. The surface location is in section 33. You can look up production on the OK tax site “Gross Production”

https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

Click on the blue PUN number and you will get particulars of each well. This site runs about three to four months behind which is normal. The December and January production numbers are listed for the new wells.

They “should” be in pay status by June 8 or they will have to pay interest.

2 Likes

Nobs: Here is what my production info shows: 2WXH: Dec- 10,974 BO; 20,340 MCF 3MXH- 10,974 BO; 20,789 MCF Jan- 28,776 BO: 75,904 MCF 25,568 BO; 29,374 MCF Feb- 26,552 BO; 48,162 MCF 21,049 BO; 25,417 MCF Mar- 24,128 BO; 61,498 MCF 20,727 BO; 32,995 MCF

Probably be some adjustments.

1 Like

Where did you find these production numbers? I was only able to find the December and January numbers.

Also, when the producer sells it`s product, is it a daily oil price that fluctuates, or an average oil price for the month, or something different, and where can I find the price the product sold for, other than on a statement sent to me at the end of the month?

Thanks Mr. T,
Your production info goes deeper than what Ms. B directed me to. Since I’m just playing anyway… and since your numbers are better than OTC posted, I think I’ll go with yours (no offense Ms. B). They both seem to be good wells. Do you think the original Indultado well will come back? Or has it been “fracked” to death? It was once a good well before the well to its west came into production. (I cannot remember its name) If I remember correctly, its numbers were similar to what wells 2 and 3 are now. Is it possible to refurbish wells? It’s pumping a lot of water right now.

N

I pointed you to the public data (no offense taken). Various working owners may have more current data. It is not unusual for the parent well to also see the frac water and produce it out until it is leveled out. Time will tell.

Yeah, I was just picking a little. I do wonder why the public info is so far behind real time… it is 2022 after all. But it’s OK. It is good that Mr. T gets better info… he certainly paid for it! This is the second time the parent well has sustained fracking. The first time, it did indeed lose a lot of production. It was OK, but not nearly as productive as it was. Yes… time will tell.

James:

What you see on the check is the average price received for all the oil sold that month. There is nowhere you can find that price.

1 Like

Thanks Mr. Baker. I have a tendency to try to gather all possible data.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.