Production on a Well Paid Annually

I hold interest in the Zoldoske 1-13 well in Harper County, Oklahoma. Section 13, 26N 24W in which I am paid annually since the production is so low. When I didn’t receive my annual check, I reached out to the Operator (my contact) and he said he would check on it for me. Well, I followed up again today (30 Days later) and he stated that sometimes online production is not accurate and wants to know where I am getting my information. I was hoping someone could look up the production since November 2021 for me. I found my information on the OTC website and it shows production but I’ve seen on this site before where someone is able to look production up directly and is probably the most accurate. Thanks so much.

There are several Zoldoske wells in that section. Zoldoske 2-13 has been plugged.

I checked the OTC site and there are three total wells.
Zoldoske 1 in the NE4 SW4 has had no production in the last 12 months. Spaced at 640 acres. My source says last production was 6/1/22. Zoldoske A-1 NW4 SW4 has had production. Says formation unspaced.

Does your old check statement have an API number for the well to clarify which one?

Zoldoske 1-13

API # 059-22540

Thank You

The well with that API is called Zoldoske A-1 (important not to confuse the name with the other Zoldoske 1-13 which has stopped producing.) A-1 was drilled in 2009. Here is the most recent production (normal to be a few months behind). The gas amounts are usually not going to match the statements for various good technical reasons. It has low production at this point.

Zolkoske A-1.pdf (185.0 KB)