Production numbers?

HI, GARMAN WELL 18-19 #20532 SEC 18-19 TOWNSHIP 153 RANGE 97 MCKENZIE COUNTY, NORTH DAKOTA JUST CAME OFF THE CONFIDENTIAL LIST TODAY, BUT I CAN'T FIND THE STATS ON IT, CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO FIND THEM? I DID NOT PAY FOR THE NDIC PAGE WHERE YOU CAN GET MORE INFO, BUT I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A PLACE TO FIND THE INFO ANYWAY?? THANKS ARDIS

Ardis, the reporting isn't instant. The operator will get around to reporting and then the state may delay getting the information posted. The well may be drilled and not yet fracked. The well is still just a yellow dot on the GIS server map. Watching the map for the next week or two, may show a black dot with a wellbore off of it, or a black line denoting the wellbore with a green circle at the wellhead, denoting DRL status, which means it has not been completed. Even if you have the subscription, the state can't post information until they get it. I know waiting isn't easy, but another month should tell the tale.

I have never heard of another place to get production information unless it's from the operator (Brigham) or North Dakota's oil and gas division. By the way, it's not posted yet. Looks like postings were last updated 2-6-12. It will produce very similar to all the offsetting wells, shouldn't be any guess work involved in figuring out what production will be for the next year. If you just can not wait, call Brigham.

Does www.drillinginfo.com cover this county? That may be a resource

Thanks for the info--never heard of that site, but will check into it--Ardis

Buddy Cotten said:

Does www.drillinginfo.com cover this county? That may be a resource

ardis,

you will not like their price, I think it's like a thousand or two thousand and that's dollars. NDIC is only $50 per year.

OUCH!!!!

Mineral Joe said:

ardis,

you will not like their price, I think it's like a thousand or two thousand and that's dollars. NDIC is only $50 per year.

ardis,

I believe this is the production data. They must have the well name mixed up with the other well that is permitted, both were to be be drilled from section 30. They only had the one month.

NDIC File No: 20531 API No: 33-053-03511-00-00 CTB No: 120531
Well Type: ON CONFIDENTIAL STATUS
Location: NENW 30-153-97 Footages: 300 FNL 1911 FWL Latitude: 48.052143 Longitude: -103.208185
Current Operator: BRIGHAM OIL & GAS, L.P.
Current Well Name: BRODERSON 30-31 1H
Field: BANKS
Monthly Sales Data:
Date Oil Runs MCF Sold
12-2011 8991 0

Hi Tim= I know they have 2 wells from the same pad, at least I believe it is the same pad. The Broderson well is going west, where as the Garman well is going in the opposite direction, east.. I own minerals in section 18 which is where the well (Garman) will end at. I got ahold of a real nice landman in Williston from Brigham. He could not find any numbers for the Garman also. It is listed as DRL. I guess that means it is waiting to be fracked, altho I was sure it had been. He thought it had a number of 2,000 IP, but he said they for some reason are keeping the numbers under confid. yet. Confusing for me--HA Thanks for your input--Ardis