Production interest

S4 T24 R1W NE, does anyone know if there is production in this area? I new here and just found out I had minerals in this area, Thanks in advance!

You can search for wells on the OCC well data base. Test

Type in your legal location to see a list of wells that have permits in that section. Also look for the Serge 1-4N well (operated by Koda), but it has a location in section 9 just to the south. It is a horizontal well. Form 1000 is permit, 1001A is spud, 1002A is completion. 1003 is plugged. Look up the permits to see if your particular tract is included in the spacing of the wells. You will be included in the Horizontal well. If you just inherited, contact the operator(s) to inform them and ask what documentation they require to get you into pay status.

Thankyou I am looking for it now it’s confusing but I will continue to look, I just finished Arkansas and got that filled now I going to do this state then Louisiana! Haaaa i pulling my hair out because the lawyers we’re supposed to do this 18 months ago! I appreciate your help, again thankyou ! James

I have to guess that it’s a 640 acre space ing for these wells I have written the oil company and they have not responded yet! So I am still looking! Thanks again I will keep this form updated!

Doubtful that the ones above in the list are all 640. Look up the permit to each one and it will usually have a map. Old oil vertical wells are usually 80 acres and gas are 320 or 640, depending upon depth. But you have to confirm with the permit. You may or may not have a piece of them depending upon the description of your tracts and whether or not they lie within the spacing.

Jimmy: The majority of formations in the NE/4 are spaced 160 acres for oil. So regardless of where in the NE/4 your minerals are, you will be entitled to your proportionate share of all oil from those spaced formations.

Here is an example for the Heimbach 1 well permit from 1992. The well has a 40 acre spacing in the NW4 of SE4. Note the outline on the map. If your acreage is in that area, then you are included in the well. If you owned the NW4 of the section, then you are not in the well.

Thankyou so much for your time! I am still running title to find exactly what my father interest is in this area ! Again I appreciate your time! Sincerely James white

It’s all the ne 1/4 , a small interest so 160 acres of a small amount of interest in the quarter! Thanks for this form I see that these are old wells but you just never now any more , Arkansas they are drilling for lignite, so I got minerals there ! I guess it’s used for these new electric vehicles? Thanks again

I just haven’t been able to find the operators for this! I have interest in the entire n/e , of this section I have seen that there are new operators in this area and have written them with no response! So I really not sure what to do! Thanks in advance

Jimmy: The operator is Koda Operating, LLC. Address is 4870 S. Lewis, Suite 240, Tulsa, OK 74105. Phone is 918-551-6545. You may try getting in touch with the purchaser of the oil and that is Phillips 66. divisionorders@p66.com.

Good Luck.

Thankyou sir , I appreciate your kindness, I have been looking for all of these interest that my father had left me , the so called lawyer for his estate have not helped other than filing in the court house, they I guess are money hungry or something, I know my dad wouldn’t of whated me to have to worry about all of the stuff he left my family, the lawyer in hot springs Arkansas, we’re my dad lived and died, are not very honest, I know he worked hard for his income and I just revived my frost check from a well in Louisiana that these lawyers had known idea about , so I am having to do everything myself, again I appreciate your kindness, and will call them Monday! Got 11 more areas to go ! Go Ou

Jimmy- As an OSU graduate, sorry for your loss!

Thank you my dad was too

It may be helpful to you to contact the 1st purchasers for the smaller operators as they generally have the oil purchaser distribute oil revenue. This forum can help you with the other 11 properties.

Yes sir I will do ! I sincerely appreciate your help! May your evening be blessed ! Sincerely James White

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.