Production info?

Any info on sec# 16 block c-35?

I have intrest here, and just curious to activity in the area.

Thanks!

It appears that in Sec 16 Blk C-35 there are three producing wells in the Grimes lease (Specific Lease Query Criteria). <—click for production info

This link will open the Texas RRC GIS Map Viewer on one of the Grimes wells. Use the vertical magnification bar on the left side of the map viewer to slightly back out/increase altitude. Also left click and hold your mouse to move the map. Click on the circumscribed “i” icon, choose “Wells,” and then click on wells of interest to generate a pop up with drilling permits and production information.

Thank you. This is all new, thats great instruction, ill try to get it figured out.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Jines, Sibley - Oil Lease #008935

This iscthe one im looking for, but for some reason cannot get priduction data to pull up.

Pilot error im sure

Can you reply with a link?

This link will show production for Jines,Sibley from Jan 1993 to the most recent month available through the RRC’s Production Data Query system. Once you open the page, click on “Jines,Sibley” to reveal monthly production.

You might also be interested in the Texas RRC’s “Research Queries” page.

Jeremynm I see no new activity within 5 miles of Block C35…I checked submitted permits back to January 1, 2022 and find nothing for Block C35…Occidental Permian is very busy in Block AX…also some drilling in Block A25…Numerous recompletions being done in Gaines County.

Gaines County Section 16/Block C35:

CLICK ON MAP TO ENLARGE

Jeremynn this link will supply you with production data from January 1993 thru June 2022(4 pages). Jines Sibley Oil Lease # 08935… http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/specificLeaseQueryAction.do?pager.pageSize=100&pager.offset=0&methodToCall=search&searchArgs.paramValue=

Thanks guys! Much sppreciated!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.