Production Costs by Canyon Creek

Coal County Section 32-2N-9E - The Bills Well Since Canyon Creek began revenue payments on the Bills well January 2019, production costs from gross have been as high as 28.9 %. Has anyone had the same issue with Canyon Creek on this or any of their other wells?

Posting again Regarding Coal County Section 32-2N-9E - The Bills Well.

Looking for mineral owners having issues with Canyon Creek’s deduction on royalty checks listed as “Other DED-1.” Today the deduction was 48.04%. This seems unreasonably high.

A small thing compared to the pandemic but frustrating to have the deduction percentage so large with no return calls from their owner relations department some months ago.

Stay well. J

Sounds like an unreasonable amount. These are not easy cases to evaluate. Would need to review facts and contracts before it could determine whether this was allowed.

Richard: Thanks for your reply. I was looking for other mineral owners with an interest in the Bills well, leased or pooled, who were also having large amounts deducted. My interest was forced pooled. There was no mention in the Order regarding deductions. I might have expected a deduction for “enhancements” but not such a larger percentage.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.