Production But No Payment

I have owned an acre in the Wm. Carlton Survey, A-71 in Upshur County since 2005. I have tried unsuccessfully for years to obtain a division order and be put on pay status. I sent a copy of my recorded deed to every operator with producing wells in that survey. I’ve sent every document and map relative to drilling and production. Operations were always in process of transferring or companies were merging. Now Sabine rules the land in that location. I contacted their Owner Relations and although there was much production since 2005, now most wells have become Allocation Wells. Now they don’t even respond to my inquiries. I was going to send another letter or email and copy the Railroad Commission then I read that they have nothing to do with such issues. They do provide a list of organizations for mineral and royalty owners. I don’t think any of them are free to join. Any suggestions? Do I just need to contact an attorney? I was hoping it wouldn’t come to that. I don’t want to get crossways with Sabine either.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.