Producing wells

My family has three wells in Hanks/Bar Butte - #37447, 37448 and 37829 (still on the confidential list). Is there anywhere on the ND Oil & Gas page where I can find out how much they are producing.

Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth Hogg

No. You might get some info from the statement you get when payments start but otherwise, no production amounts are available until the wells come off of confidential.

Thanks for the info.

Two of these wells are off the confidential list. Could i get the production data by subscribing to the Subscription Services?

I took a quick look yesterday using the subscription and no production was listed. The point of being confidential is to keep the production confidential until the time frame expires.

The two producers (37447 and 37448) were not finished drilling until July 2021. I’m shocked Koda did it this fast, but they have both been fracked (early August). It’s possible they are flowing back currently.

Confidential means a 6 month wait until public. So you almost assuredly will get production info from your check before the NDIC shows it. Assuming you aren’t inclined to drive to Grenora and poke around a well pad. Even when off the confidential list, the NDIC data is two months behind. I’ve never not had the subscription so I don’t know if you can even view prod data without it. :man_shrugging:

The third well (37829) is a disposal well.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.