Procasted transfer of deed and leased wells

Approximately five years ago I inherited some gas wells in le flore county Oklahoma. I contacted the company that was leasing the wells.and I was told that the wells that I inquired about were not being leased by their company and they possibly have been sold or transferred to another company. I would like to find out how to find out the current status of the wells so I can transfer the deed into my name. I believe the wells were producing at the time of my mother’s death.but she was under conservatorship in california.so I don’t know where the payments have been going after her death. I guess I am seeking guidance on how to get the information I need. I would like to get the deed transferred into my name and collect the money due from the lease of the wells. And once this is completed probably sell the mineral rights to the wells. I would greatly appreciate any help in this matter. Thank you David Freeman

List the names of the wells or the section, township and range and we can point you to the correct website.

If you do not wish to share, then look the wells up on: Test The change of Operator is form 1073.

You need to search unclaimed funds from the operators through time and also the unclaimed funds in California and in OK and possible Delaware. You will need proper title documents listing all heirs.

You can also look up the wells by name on the OK tax site to see if they are still in production. https://otcportal.tax.ok.gov/gpx/gp_displayPublicPUNListSearchDownload.php

This is the information that I have on the well or wells. WELL:M1DED7NG00 KIMBLE ROGER #1-19. 6N 23 EAT, LE FLORE COUNTY OKLAHOMA the last information that I have said that the company that was leasing was EARTHSTONE OPERATING,LLC GAS AND OIL

Actual name is Rodger Kimble 1-19 35-079-22082. 19-6N-23E online 3/1/2009. Earthstone sold to SEBEP LLC October 3, 2017. According to the OCC,. Oxley Energy Company LLC is listed on the tax site.

Start with SEBEP and then see if Oxley is related to them in some way.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.