Probate Lawyer Mountrail County ND

I received a letter from EOG that they are going to drill and before I can receive any royalies I have to get my Grandmother's Will probated to prove I'm the mineral rights owner. I have filled out statement of claim in Montrail County North Dakota recorders office but they say I need to still get the will probated. Can anyone recommend a good Lawyer in this area or anything else I may need to do. I live in Virginia Beach Va. so any help would be appreciated...

Vicki;

My family had to have a will probated and so do many others leasing mineral rights in the Bakkken. We used McKennett Stenehjem Forsberg & Hermanson, P.C. in Williston (701-774-3161) which is in Williams County. If they can't help you they could perhaps recommend someone. Plan on spending $2,000 to $ 2500.

THANK YOU…

Roger D. Spears said:

Vicki;

My family had to have a will probated and so do many others leasing mineral rights in the Bakkken. We used McKennett Stenehjem Forsberg & Hermanson, P.C. in Williston (701-774-3161) which is in Williams County. If they can't help you they could perhaps recommend someone. Plan on spending $2,000 to $ 2500.