Probate attorney recommendation

My nephew died in testate in Maryland and I am handling his affairs. He has a mineral interest in Woods County. Can anyone recommend a good probate attorney in the county? Thank you.

You can observe qualified professionals who provide services to mineral owners in our Mineral Service Provider Directory. These practitioners are often able to provide the specific services that meet your needs.

The Mineral Rights Forum Administration

Sorry for your loss. An mineral probate can be completed without the need to travel to Oklahoma.

Thanks so much to you both for your help. The probate options document is especially useful.

1 Like

I have used Taylor Venus who is an attorney with Long, Claypole & Blakley in Enid, Ok which is close to woods county. He has done a great job for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.