Price of non producing minerals in Liberty County?

Hi: just wondering if anyone has a general idea of what i could sell non producing minerals for (on a net mineral acre basis) which are located in Liberty County? doesn't seem like there's much activity going on there. thanks in advance.

Non-producing mineral are a harder sale because there is no return on what the person is purchasing and it is not like they will use it for anything unlike surface land. The person who owns the surface will be the most likely person who would be interested in purchasing the minerals. Sometimes you can find a Mineral & Royalties investing company that will purchase them as well because they are gambling on one day someone finds something there. Also, remember you don’t have to sell you can keep it. If you are still want to sell it then I can ask around liberty to see if anyone wants to buy it and I can put a posting to the public at the gas stations a lot of people go to. If that would help but I still have no idea on price. I have never bought none producing minerals and royalties nor do I know anyone that has with the exception they were the surface owner.

The above was on the bases you are not in a producing area as well. I think I remember a post a while back where you asked about your property and it was not around anything that was producing. However if your property is next to a producer then you will have an easier time selling. Investors may want to take a chance then.

Let me know if you want to put a for sale sign in Liberty or not. If you do email me directly with what you want it to say.