Prayers for Clint Liles

Thoughts and prayers for Clint Liles, a hero on this site, whose wife Sandra Jane passed away Monday. Services are Friday in Tyler. MRF has posted a notice on the Home page, but I thought we should add a discussion topic so people could comment and get the email alert if they were set up to do so.

My condolences to Mr. Liles, whom I know only through his generous and untiring contributions on this Forum.

Jim Bemis

Clint,

My words cannot express your loss...

May God Bless and give you strength to carry on.

Tom Ed Moore

Dear Clint: Sending thoughts and blessings your way, and for Sandra who is now finally no longer suffering and free to go back home and learn in light. You have given of yourself so freely to so many and know that many, many people are thinking of you and sending their prayers that will assist you in this time of great adjustment. Nancy.

Clint, I am so very sorry for your loss.

May God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Buddy

My condolences Clint, you have been there for so many, we are here for you now. Call me any time, day or night.

Dear Clint, I’m so sorry for the loss of your beautiful wife, Sandra. Forty-seven years is a long time to spend with someone. You’re a loyal husband and friend and I personally want to thank you for helping to make this forum so special, not only a place to gain knowledge, but the kind of community where we can come together to support each other in times like this. Linton

Clint:

There are no words that can express the loss you are feeling right now.

May God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Clint,

I know God will give you strength to get through this. We sent our Sympathy. Monty & Virginia Pflum

Clint,

Lots of folks here are indebted to you. We're praying for you during this time. Thank you for your giving spirit.

Dear Clint,

You told me this was coming ... soon! So, now I will say a special prayer for Sandra's safe journey to home and your quick acceptance and recovery.

Take care,

Pat

Clint,

I want to extend my heart-felt condolences to you and your Family. God is with you Clint and I pray that he and your loving Wife will see you thru this.

God bless you both........Fred Ribb

Sorry for your loss Mr. Liles, God bless you at this sorrowful time in your life. Mrs. Liles may you rest in peace.

Phyllis Tims

Peace be with Clint Liles...

Clint: Such a difficult time. So sorry to hear of your loss. May the good Lord bring your heart relief, love, and the comfort to know she is waiting for you in a better place and preparing a place for you. Thank you for all you do. God bless your family.

Richard Saxton