Pottawatomie County Lease Bonuses

What lease bonuses have been paid recently? I'm in Sec. 11, 10N 2E.

Info. would certainly be appreciated.

I've found a bunch of leases with 3yr + 2yr option to lease. Also 3 year leases, and Eagle Land has leased for several one yr leases.

Ann Whitchurch

Hello Ann,

I have just recieved a letter for a lease agreement for Section-11-10N-4E (640 acre unit ). This is a 3 year request. I am in the process of research , I hope we can share info , and stay in touch about matters on this

activity. Thank you , Tom

Tom the guy that contacted me, name was Gary Upchurch with Texoma Land Company, called in January 2012 offered $75 & 1/6th, 3yrs with 2 yr option. I told him to come back with something better. On May 1st he offered $150, 3yr/3/16ths and said he'd send me a copy of his lease form. I haven't heard from him since.

At the time I did some research, checked the leases online, and found a 12 month 3/16ths lease dated 4/2/2012, bought by Eagle Land in Sec. 5 10N 2E. I'd planned to use that to counter the 2 year option but he agreed to 3 yrs with no option when he called back in May.

I'll keep you updated and you do the same.

Ann

Thanks Ann, I will stay in touch

Ann Whitchurch said:

Tom the guy that contacted me, name was Gary Upchurch with Texoma Land Company, called in January 2012 offered $75 & 1/6th, 3yrs with 2 yr option. I told him to come back with something better. On May 1st he offered $150, 3yr/3/16ths and said he'd send me a copy of his lease form. I haven't heard from him since.

At the time I did some research, checked the leases online, and found a 12 month 3/16ths lease dated 4/2/2012, bought by Eagle Land in Sec. 5 10N 2E. I'd planned to use that to counter the 2 year option but he agreed to 3 yrs with no option when he called back in May.

I'll keep you updated and you do the same.

Ann

HI Ann

Hope this weekend finds you well. My brother ,and sisters made our choise on the Pottawatomie site.

We took the $200.00 bonus per net mineral acre, with the 3/16 royaly, on a 3 year lease. Right or wrong,

it is done.Mailed it out a couple of days ago. I'll let you know when we hear back.

Have a nice Christmas season, Tom

Thanks, Tom!

Hi Ann:

I see your comments in the Stephens county Woodford group. I too have mineral rights in Pottawatomie Co. in Section 32 10N-2E. Our last lease was in 1982 and Winterwood Energy Corp. paid a bonus of $125/acre and that was 30years ago. If you hear of any action in our area drop me a note in the Stephens County group and I'll do the same with you.

Thanks

A Gary Upchurch welched on me, said it was because of a dry hole in the area.

Don Fry said:

Hi Ann:

I see your comments in the Stephens county Woodford group. I too have mineral rights in Pottawatomie Co. in Section 32 10N-2E. Our last lease was in 1982 and Winterwood Energy Corp. paid a bonus of $125/acre and that was 30years ago. If you hear of any action in our area drop me a note in the Stephens County group and I'll do the same with you.

Thanks