Pool and lease activity FM 1295 and CR 265

Would appreciate any information on what is going on in this area. We do not live in the area and want to stay in the loop on what is going on. Also does anyone know what is happening to the leases Conoco turned over to NFR that are ending in 2013? Are they being re-leased? Would be grateful for any information.

Angie, Don't know your area but will answer if I hear anything.. Lease activity is really picking up here in Lavaca

county. Our lease is up on Feb first and we have had some interest.. Good Luck,Kitty Cheshul 361-676-8558

Thanks Kitty....Would appreciate any information. Merry Christmas! Miss you guys! :-)

Thanks Mr Miles...Appreciate the information. Happy New Year

Happy New Years to you all.. We miss you too.. Haven't heard anything over the past two weeks.. Sure would love to get more definite information.. Don't get on here as often as I should.. been busy helping care for grandkids..

Happy New Years to you Kitty! Hope y'all had a great Christmas

MR. MILES,

I am on 532 between Moulton and Komensky and I am leased by Conoco. My neighbor and I are the only ones leased to CP and therefore do not make a large enough amount of acreage. Our leases are up in March and we have not head anything. Who did you talk to that had the map of potential sites?

Dianne:

We have the mineral interests on 60 acres on CR 265 (closer to FM 1295) and are also leased currently with CP but have heard nothing regarding re-leasing. We moved from the area and would be so appreciative to any information you might come across. Thanks so much!

thank you for your reply. I will look up the site and see if anythings registers with my old brain!!!!!

Omer Larry Miles said:

Diane; Have heard there are "pad" sites being developed on BERGER 1H & also on RABB 1H, in that area w current re-leases moving south towards Shiner w/ CP leases recently having been purchased in partnership w/ Penn Virginia & CP. google PVC & look @ their 4th quarter report as well as 1st quarter 2013? Report states current 8-9 wells w/ additional 200 drill sites having been located. Think it may well be in future depending on location of your acreage? Hang in there! I was told that many whose leases have not expired at time of well pad construction will not be re-leased but simply "paid" according to lease terms in effect at drilling completion? Don't know if this helps?

Okay.. My neighbors and I had converstations with David Pina whom seems to have disapeared for the time.. we have enough acerage among 7 landowners.. Do you sit and wait for a lease or would one contact a company like Penn Virginia? This is very new to us as we are relative newcomers to the area.. Thanks for any and all help.

Kitty

Omer Larry Miles said:

I have a ConocoPhillips lease that is now in process of re-lease with Penn Virginia building drill pad sites on multiple leases off FM340 (witting Rd). Pad sites under development for Berger1H & Rabb 1 H. I have talked with landman who has provided me development maps of current & possible future development in this "volitile oil window" of development. Penn Virginia has been moving drilling operations into Lavaca County after purchasing leases from ConocoPhillips Phillipss. Hang in there it's not over yet!

Omer quick question.. Isthere a way to contact Penn-Virginia or a landsman doing business with them.. Our lease just ended with Geo yesterday. I am about a mile from where Rosies restaurant was in Witting.. Pina had been making promises but has since gone silent. Is there any was to see if a new lease may be out there

Mr. Miles,

My family and I have 128 acres in Lavaca County near Shiner and have just been contacted by Penn Virginia. They have offerend us $1000/unit, 20% and a 3 yr 2yr. Can you give me any indication as to whether this is a fair offer? None of us live in the area and would sure appreciate some help. Thanks.

Laura

Omer Larry Miles said:

Diane; Have heard there are "pad" sites being developed on BERGER 1H & also on RABB 1H, in that area w current re-leases moving south towards Shiner w/ CP leases recently having been purchased in partnership w/ Penn Virginia & CP. google PVC & look @ their 4th quarter report as well as 1st quarter 2013? Report states current 8-9 wells w/ additional 200 drill sites having been located. Think it may well be in future depending on location of your acreage? Hang in there! I was told that many whose leases have not expired at time of well pad construction will not be re-leased but simply "paid" according to lease terms in effect at drilling completion? Don't know if this helps?