Please help transfer deed

Our Elder Care attorney advised us to transfer the mineral rights of my husband of 41 years into my name, due to pending nursing home care. How do I do this? Can I just go into the office and fill out whatever papers are necessary? He also has mineral rights in Anderson and Nacogdoches counties. Thank you

Your attorney should be able to assist w/the deed He may need some info, like legal description/location to draw up the deed Ypu can get that from the operator The deed has to be filed on record w/county clerk where mineral are located Send a copy to the operator & they can update their records

1 Like