Players

Does anyone know who the players will be and how much they are investing. I have not heard any news of leasing. Is this because most of the area is already leased?

Devon Energy and Laredo Petroleum are two of the big players - look up their recent presentations to get an idea of what they are doing

Several other major and minor players too

Hey Przzz,

Who are the several other major and minor players you are referencing? We own minerals in both scurry and fisher counties. I am impatiently waiting for the focus to drift NE. I believe these E&P Companies, those with acreage in the Cline, are equally interesting to non-mineral holders as direct investment for growth or part of a bullish options trading strategy for income. I am not a professional and that was not investment advice, just a free idea...

Back to the subject, is there a comprehensive list of players (major & minor) currently active in the Cline?

There is no magic list but I have seen references to some companies in the Cline in various sources - will see if I can find that when I get some time.

Tend to remember that Range Resources, EXCO, EXL and Golden Gate Petroleum were referenced as Cline players.

Heard some rumors that Devon's results so far in the Cline are below expectations, but didn't hear any details to back that up. Could just be random buzz with no substance.

Don't know if you saw this article or note - references a few of the players

http://lubbockonline.com/business/2012-11-28/exploration-continues-fuel-expectations-cline-shale-oil-boom#loopbegin

Joel Warren said:

Hey Przzz,

Who are the several other major and minor players you are referencing? We own minerals in both scurry and fisher counties. I am impatiently waiting for the focus to drift NE. I believe these E&P Companies, those with acreage in the Cline, are equally interesting to non-mineral holders as direct investment for growth or part of a bullish options trading strategy for income. I am not a professional and that was not investment advice, just a free idea...

Back to the subject, is there a comprehensive list of players (major & minor) currently active in the Cline?