Pipeline ROW in Blk 13 sec68

Sorry about that. You need to realize I am new at this .I meant to say I received 2 offers in 2 days for an extremely low amount (184K and 131K) for 160 ac in Blk 13 Sec 68 Reeves county TX. Being of a suspicious mind,I wondered if something was happening there I wasn’t aware of, especially since it’s not in a super productive area. Cj

Must have clicked on the wrong button. Meant to inform you of 42 inch line going across north part of Blk 13sec68 AB 5487. Will keep you informed. Cj N5lWV

1 Like

Have not been able to find the Saguaro pipeline route in Reeves Cty,or comments from others that usually post on the forum. Surely I am not the only person approached. Cj N5LWV

Is Saguaro the pipeline operator, the ROW agent or the name of pipeline? Often pipeline companies approach neighboring property owners at different times so that they cannot band together to negotiate. For eminent domain projects, such as 42 inch line, your time starts running when you receive certified letter with offer. It often pays to use an eminent domain attorney specializing in landowner representation for best payment and legal form. The fee is limited to a percentage of the increased payment above the original offer and Not an a hourly charge.

2 Likes

The operator is One ok. Supposed to be a crude line.I signed documents for them to plot the row saying they needed 50 ft permanent. Probably more to do the construction.I have a quarter Sec. Have talked to a lawyer because I know nothing about this situation. Thanks for your explanation. Cj

Hi, wondering if you have made a deal yet. Looks like we have given permission for a survey on our property for the same company. We have not yet received any offer.

The survey was 3 or4 weeks ago last Monday . Have not heard anything from them. Where are you located if I might ask? Cj

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.