Pipeline easment attorney to review Oneok easement

Arbuckle II coming through my place. I’m looking to switch lawyers. Any recommendations for Attorneys to review easement, handle negotiations, etc.

Have they surveyed yet? Thanks, Ms. Pat Malone

Let me add that I think I got them off my back with coming through my property. I sent them MY Land Access Permit to sign with MY provisions and my monitoring fee of $500/day and a stick figure of a shorter-more strategic route around my place. Last I heard from landman was that his supervisor suggested they use my route…they don’t know my land like I do…

Pat

Bobby Reed is my lawyer. We settled today for $799. a rod. Oneok 30 inch pipeline

Ahh, thank you for the update. I haven’t begun negotiations quite yet.

In signing a pipeline easement agreement, there is so much more to consider than how much per rod you will get. And there is so much more to look at than the $ sign. Find an O&G attorney who specializes in O&G and one who can help structure an agreement that will protect your interests. Once you sign the operator’s “onerous” agreement, that’s it. You’re locked in … no going back to change anything.

FYI … there aren’t any O&G attorneys in Groesbeck.
Good luck.

Hi @Shirley_White1. How did you agree to $799/rod? $1.50 per inch of diameter per rod comes out to $742.50. $2.00 comes out to $990. $2.50 comes out to $1,237.50. Did you use a different benchmark to come to an agreement?
Thanks.

Definitely speak with a Texas attorney, he or she doesn’t have to be in that town or county to provide you with assistance.

What ever that comes out to be. That’s what we settled on. $799. per rod.

Yes my lawyer spent lots of time on contract. Not just monies. As far as how we came up to the 799. I don’t know. I had told my lawyer I wanted at least $45. a foot.

It’s called a Pipeline Easement Agreement.
Good luck, Pat