Pipeline Easements in Logan County

Does anyone have a good handle on pipeline easements in north Logan County, 19N 3W area? Interested in price per rod, width, # of pipelines per easement, valve stations, depth, etc.

call an attorney ,with oil exper,,,,$,67 per rod,,,not more tha,,15 feet easement width

Dear Mr. Stevens,

The last pipeline that i negotiated in Oklahoma (last year), my client received $1500 for a survey land entrance fee. We ended up at $275 per rod and a very favorable form.

There are a lot of moving pieces to the pipeline puzzle, such as: is it gathering line going to a central processing facility? Does the line have common carrier status? And many more.

I am starting a series on pipelines and the first blog post was put up last week. You can get to it from the home page. I will cover pipeline agreements next, then the legalities. These will go up around once a week.

thank you. I’ll look for your posts.
Buddy Cotten said:

Dear Mr. Stevens,

The last pipeline that i negotiated in Oklahoma (last year), my client received $1500 for a survey land entrance fee. We ended up at $275 per rod and a very favorable form.

There are a lot of moving pieces to the pipeline puzzle, such as: is it gathering line going to a central processing facility? Does the line have common carrier status? And many more.

I am starting a series on pipelines and the first blog post was put up last week. You can get to it from the home page. I will cover pipeline agreements next, then the legalities. These will go up around once a week.

Best

Buddy Cotten

Mineral Manager