Pipeline easements in Fayette County

Has anyone been contacted recently by Marabou Superior Pipeline regarding new pipeline construction on or near their property? Not living in the area, pipelines and easements are new to me and I am looking for some guidance.

Ed, I have two different pipelines running across my property. They’re pretty benign provided you get damages during the installation. The phrase you need in your lease is “no above ground appurtenances.” Send me a friend request and I’ll send more info next week.

My mother-in -law was contacted by Maribou as well. I was wondering what the going rate per square foot is in Fayette Co. Initial offer was $8.75. We see much higher in other areas (live oak, etc.) - but these were high pressure transmission lines, not low pressure NG lines Maribou is talking about.

*linear foot, not Sq. foot

Friend me for details.

Douglas D. McLallen said:

My mother-in -law was contacted by Maribou as well. I was wondering what the going rate per square foot is in Fayette Co. Initial offer was $8.75. We see much higher in other areas (live oak, etc.) - but these were high pressure transmission lines, not low pressure NG lines Maribou is talking about.