Pipeline Easement

I was contacted by Wolf Midstream Partners, LLC for a Pipeline easement across our property in Scurry County. I googled the name and could not find them online. Has anyone ever heard of this company?

New company which was just incorporated. Ask what oil or pipeline company it is affiliated with and what is being transported (gas? saltwater? oil?)

WOLF MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LLC
Texas Taxpayer Number 32063793973
Mailing Address 2016 BRANDILES DR LEWISVILLE, TX 75056-3887
Right to Transact Business in Texas ACTIVE
State of Formation TX
Effective SOS Registration Date 05/19/2017
Texas SOS File Number 0802725873
Registered Agent Name PETER LEE
Registered Office Street Address 2016 BRANDILES DR. LEWISVILLE, TX 75056

I was unable to find this company at the address that is on the contract which is 15950 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite #400, Dallas, Tx. Just wondered why there is no information for this company at this address. The pipeline will be carrying oil.

Looks like it may be simply a mail box center, rather than an office. Ask (demand) information on affiliates and names of officers and investors. It may be that this is simply a landman and ROW leasing company. The listed address on Texas Comptroller site is a house. See this link to companies listed at 15950 N Dallas Pkwy, Suite 400

https://www.bizapedia.com/addresses/15950-n-dallas-pkwy-ste-400-dallas-tx-75248.html

Also, who is the landman or agent on the cover letter?

The landman is Haden Franklin.