Pipeline Easement - Scurry county TX

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am looking for advice on a pipeline easement deal we were offered. They are wanting to lay an 8" gas line and a 6" crude oil line. Total there are 80 rods each line. They offered $40 per rod which I know is a low ball offer from having read through this forum. I have heard to use the 2.50 per 1" OD for calculation to start. The kicker is these pipelines will be approx 350ft from my home which I am concerned about. I’ve heard there are price per rod negotiations and also damages or remainder damages to consider. I will definitely ask for a 10 year renewable contract. Any tips on how I can negotiate this deal considering the proximity to my home to account for property value and safety concerns?? Or anyone in Scurry county have any experience on easement payments you’ve received? Thanks in advance

A knowledgeable Texas attorney should be able to help you with this matter. Keep in mind that if they don’t have condemnation rights (eminent domain) then the price should be calculated on what it would cost to go around you.