Pipeline easement rates in Reeves

@Wade_Caldwell, you’ll notice your current badges - hmmm, why couldn’t we have a “pun” badge :grinning:

For other readers, notice the URL for Wade’s badges… when you are logged into your account, simply follow the pattern of that URL, and you’ll see your badges. Yes, the “u” stands for you.

hi, was just contacted by someone that wants too run a 4 in pipe through my property, said they sent me something in the mail…my property is E 1/2 of the NE 1/4 of the NE 1/4 of section 14 ,block 7, h&gn ry. co survey. i was out there last summer ,my propery is right in front of the rig or refinery it’s huge…and i am right along the main rd… 1776 and 102, there is a cattle guard you go over and i am right there on the right…i don’t know how many rods they want to put in,but the last 2 companieswere 106 rods and a 110…can someone tell me the valve of this…should i get as much as i can as i am in the prime location…they can’t get the oil; to refinery unless the cross my property…and probly can’t get to the road either…and can i get a life time lease ,instead of just letting them go through property… i appriecate any help, they are going too want answer, And i don’t think the other 2 companies fullfiled their contract and repair and replaced it back too what it and fix my fences… i have a feeling they are using my property too drive back and forth too the refinery,even though they built a road right along my property. can someone please help me with both situations … thank you again william sweeney (billy)

Mr.Rayburn, I hope you can help me…I need badly. Oryx has asked too put a pipe line on my property…I own 20 acres in Reeves county, it is located at the E1/2 of the NE1/4 of the NE1/4 Section 14 ,block 7, H&GN RY.CO survey Reeves county Texas…they told me that it is a 4 " line…they said they wanted too pay me 252.00. Which is 60.00 a rod…I figure this is 4 .2 rods. They previously asked too put a line through my property and it was a total of 106 rods…and Outrigger also put a line through and I was paid 100.00 a rod…by both companies. . how long is a rod? I seriously think the are trying too take advantage of me…I though it went by the size of pipe. My 20 acres is right in front of the refinery .I posted in the Section "what is the going rate of easement ect…If you wanted to look there, thank you for any help you can give me…

What is going on in N/3 of. Block54 T7s . And what is the going price per acreage to lease? I need to find a company that can lease my property .

There are many ways that you can find out what a mineral lease is going for in your area. You can talk to other owners who have mineral rights in your area and there are several websites that can help you negotiate or speak with an attorney who deals with oil and gas law. Be very careful when negotiating a lease because the oil and gas companies are very educated and can word a lease so that you are taken advantage of. Never accept the first offer because they offer the lowest amount they think they can get away with. Do not hastily sign anything. Take time to learn as much as possible about mineral leasing. The Texas Ag website and the Tx Railroad Commission are great places to do research and you can google texas mineral owners leases info and get several others. Most bonus offers are kept confidential (not public record) so its difficult for me to know that info unless I speak to mineral owners in your area. Often great neighbors who have been mineral owners for many years and know the industry are happy to help to share info. To find a lessee look to see who the operators are in your area (google: top oil and gas producers in Reeves co tx) to see a list of operators that you may wish to contact about leasing your minerals to. Dont rush, read alot, educate yourself, and get out and talk to your neighbors or other owners!

Thanks do much for the info

Anything new going on in Reeves county?