Physical picture of a map showing Sec-Tnshp-Rng

Where can i find a blank image, photo, etc. Of sections/Township/ Range (where it would have the numbers of the sections)? When i was a remainderman, I came across around 7 that had these maps showing the general area of the well attached to the ratification I had to sign/notarized. I spent some time looking at them and looked on the internet but was probably googling the wrong words. Now that I’m an owner,I think I could benefit from downloading and printing a map to use on future lease offers, division orders, oil/gas leases, etc. Thank you for your time. This forum is teaching me a lot since I got on it a couple of months ago.

Here is the McClain map. Let me know if you need other counties.
McClain County Map.pdf (343.5 KB)

1 Like

Could you do Stephens and Garvin counties as well. Or is the Natural Resources Conservation Services available to the public? Thanks

They used to be available oniine a few years ago, but I have not been able to find them since then.

Garvin County Map.pdf (409.8 KB)

Stephens County Map.pdf (391.8 KB)

Thank you so very much

Ms. Barnes, Could you provide me with these maps for Major County and Garvin Counties? Thank you so much

Garvin County Map.pdf (409.8 KB) Major County Map.pdf (355.5 KB)

Ms. Barnes, Could I have Stephens, Grady, Caddo counties as well?

Grady County Map.pdf (434.4 KB)

Caddo County Map.pdf (482.5 KB)

Stephens County Map.pdf (391.8 KB)

thank you both for this information! Appreciate it

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.