Petro hunt

I HAVE SOME MINERALS AROUND 158-99 13-24-25-7 158-98-7 ONE WELL HAS BEEN DRILLED BY PETRO HUNT. I HAVE NOTICED IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS PETRO HUNT HAS ONLY HAD ONE OR TWO RIGS DRILLING. IN THE PAST THEY HAVE HAD BETWEEN FOUR OR SIX RIGS DRILLING. I AM JUST WOUNDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS WHY THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW RIGS DRILLING.

Jerry:

Looking at the active drilling rig list, I counted over 10 rigs currently drilling for Petro Hunt. These rigs are scattered over several counties but in the past, Petro Hunt has been a major player in Dunn County. Most likely, these rigs which are assigned to Petro Hunt is possibly drilling on a schedule that consists of expiring leases. The leases in your immediate area, if held by Petro Hunt, possibly has expiration dates in the distant future.

36 sections in a township and range which would be 18 1280 acre spacings, two rigs can drill that T&R in 9 months and hold it by continuing operations/production. It's a big state, if you have TWO rigs near you, you are being mobbed. That's how I look at it.