Permits in Broaddus, Texas

I’m new here, Have land inherited from greatgrands in Broaddus, Texas. they are working on this , has anyone else heeard anything about this?

You would need to give a more accurate legal description with abstract to get help. This is too general.

Alright from my papers that I have received from Mr. Bailey Fender at Ted W. Walters & Associates, LLC San Augustine County, Texas in the E.A. Wise Survey, A-315, 0.8590402 per mineral acres out of 153.94 acres from the first tract of land, and thenout of the second tract of land, 0.8928571 net mineral acres out of 160.0 in the E.A. Wise Survey, A-315 San Augustine, County, Texas

1 Like

Are you one of the 6 God children? I’ve recently been contacted from Ted Walters as well, I am very lucky to have been found at all, due to a last name that was written in the will wasn’t correct. I need to get in touch with Mr Fender. I can’t seem to be able to find an email address. Can anyone help me get some contact info? I possibly have other unknown mineral rights inherited and haven’t been reached, due to the last name error issue.

1 Like

It would be somewhat costly to have a lawyer do that research, you may want to initially do it yourself or retain a landman.