Permits filed for Canadian county, ok. 12-13N-9W

Can anyone tell me if there are current drilling permits for Sec 12 TS 13N Range 9?

Welcome to the forum. I moved your question over to Oklahoma Mineral Rights>Canadian County and put the location in the topic title. Makes it more useful in searches.

You can look the information up yourself and save the web link. Test. When looking for permits, they may have a surface location outside of your minerals. If you type in 1213N09W in the location box, you will find the wells that have a surface location in that section. The Maxine 1-12H is an active well, but no new permits.

The regulatory actions are here: OAP. If your name and address and proper title to your minerals are filed in the county courthouse, you will get notices of OCC cases.