Permit is out/small NMA open to lease

We have small NMA’s open to leasing for the Springer in our Grady 32-6-6. Permit issued yesterday. Ran out of (current) contacts to shop. Does anyone know who might be leasing in this STR?

Welcome to the forum!

The most recent leases were taken by “Dragonslayer LLP” back in mid 2020.

Thank you, M. Barnes! I never heard of them, but I’ll see if they’re still operating.

JStuart- just wondering how you would have Springer rights to lease when the unit well is a Woodford well? Maybe you were pooled, but not sure.

T Baker- Yes, was Pooled and told our Springer is open. Just making sure to cover all avenues if so :slight_smile:

Makes sense then. Didn’t see your name on the pooling order.

Call Camino natural resources, Continental resources, Roan Resources

Tarpon Jumper LLC leases small interests.

T Baker & andy1, Thank you for those suggestions! My landmen of past are no longer in the business.

Linton 1-5-32XH, api 35-051-23817 is currently producing in this section .

Jodi- your interest is held by the pooling order. The new wells are targeting the Mississippi. The Springer is only named in case the drill it wanders by accident.

Thank you for the info!!! I guess I’ll file that homework away.

I can’t find the actual Permit document…do you have a docket number or case number?

Permit for what well?

Permit for Linton wells 32-6-6 and 5-5-6. I’ve had several notifications that Permits were issued and usually I can find them…this time I don’t see any of the additional permits. First well was Linton 1-5-32XH

I answered the Linton permit locations question is a different post just a few minutes ago.

Correction: Linton #5-32-2XHW (not #5-32-5XHW)

Martha, I’m getting permit & completion info from emails that post daily from a Robert Winslow. A family member put me onto his postings. They help me get a little jump on things. I’ve been keeping up with my 32-6-6 (and other locations) via those postings. Reports show: Linton #2-32-5XHM May 11,2021 API:05124825, Linton #3-32-5XHW May 12, 2021 API:05124826, Linton #5-32-5XHW May13, 2021 API:05124828, Linton #6-32-5XHM May 17,2021 API:05124831. I see you’ve posted an update pertaining to the permit question in more detail. Love this little Village!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.