Permit Approved to Drill-12/05/2012

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=MCDUFF&univDocNo=487411673

This rig is down now, and I have not heard anything, so I assume it must be a bust.

James,

Believe it or not now I am beginning to get MRF emails like I am supposed to. Rick Howell helped me to get a new email address and about 2 weeks later my emails started coming thru like they are supposed to. Thank you Rick.

Maybe someone will chime in and let us know what is going on with the McDuff # 2H well?!?!:)

Clint Liles

I drove by there today, the rig is still up and active.

Clint Liles said:

Maybe someone will chime in and let us know what is going on with the McDuff # 2H well?!?!:)

Clint Liles

Idt,

Thanks for the report. Keep us informed. Thanks again.

Clint Liles

ldt said:

I drove by there today, the rig is still up and active.

Clint Liles said:

Clint Liles

Just coffee shop talk, but today I heard that the reason there is a #2H and #1H has been plugged is that they lost the drill stem and couldn't fish it out. That would also explain why they've been on site for a while.

Thanks for the update IDT. A cavein could have been the problem...????!!!!

My brother was in Vernon today and said he heard that Anschutz is beginning to lease land west of Hardeman County.

Clint Liles

With all of the leases they have in Wilbarger and (I assume) Hardeman I don't see how they can drill on most of them before their leases run out without bringing in several more drilling rigs.

Clint Liles said:

My brother was in Vernon today and said he heard that Anschutz is beginning to lease land west of Hardeman County.

Clint Liles

My brother and I were also discussing that situation. They are going to have to move a lot of rigs into Wilbarger and Hardeman County to take care of all the leases before they expire. 700,000 acres and still leasing. They are very sure that their leasing is going to pay off. Awesome.

Clint Liles

I am thinking that they might eventually sale a big chunk of it to another oil company like they did in North Dakota.

Rigs coming down. I don't know any details.