Permit Approved to Drill-11/13/2012

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/DP/drillDownQueryAction.do?fromPublicQuery=Y&name=HEARNE%252C%2BE.%2BJ.&univDocNo=487369929

Thanks for posting this, Clint... very helpful.

Drake,

I try to post this type of info on a daily basis. I know there are folks out there that don't know how to to pull up these approved drilling permits.

For your information we now have a Smith County Group. I welcome you to join us. I checked on the well that is to be drilled Northwest of the Dairy Queen in Gresham. They have got the road and the pad finished but no rig as of 11/15/2012 To be drilled by Triple T Exploration if I remember right.

Clint Liles

Drake Bollinger said:

Yeah, I see you're pretty active on the forums. Good to see that... do you know what formation they're going for on that Gresham rig-- and who contracted the rig? I'll join your Smith county group as well. Thanks for the heads up...

Clint Liles said:

Drake,

I try to post this type of info on a daily basis. I know there are folks out there that don't know how to to pull up these approved drilling permits.

For your information we now have a Smith County Group. I welcome you to join us. I checked on the well that is to be drilled Northwest of the Dairy Queen in Gresham. They have got the road and the pad finished but no rig as of 11/15/2012 To be drilled by Triple T Exploration if I remember right.

Clint Liles

Drake Bollinger said:

Drake,

3T-Exploration out of Wichita Falls is the operator/producer that is having the well drilled in the Gresham area. The best I can tell they are drilling for oil and going after the Paluxy formation.

3-T Exploration Inc

3707 Maplewood Ave Ste 100
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
(940) 691-5091
Clint Liles