Permit Approved to Drill--07/10/2013

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD14859.pdf

I have section 6 3N 2E in Garvin county on my paperwork and was not notified about drilling. Is there a place to go to inform people of how to get ahold of my families where abouts. We (my sister and my brothers) own approx. 55 areas with mineral rights. I am so new to all of this and just do not know how to go about finding all the information.

Carolynn, I too am new to this but when we discovered our father had mineral interests I did a little research, and asked a lot of questions on this website-very patiently & thoroughly answered-we are still sorting things out but 1 thing I did has seemed to help drillers to find us. I sent change of address forms [you can find online]to each County where we have interests, for the name of the person the interests are presently in. The new address being the executor of our father's estate, but you can use whichever of you wants to take the responsibility. That's only a small first step. If you post on this website, in the appropriate County Group, the areas where you have interests [Town, Range & Section], these guys can & will give you all the info they can. They are very good at looking things up, in places I am only beginning to understand, with their help. If there is drilling going on in your area they can tell you who is doing it & you can contact them.
Carolynn Bowie Conway said:

I have section 6 3N 2E in Garvin county on my paperwork and was not notified about drilling. Is there a place to go to inform people of how to get ahold of my families where abouts. We (my sister and my brothers) own approx. 55 areas with mineral rights. I am so new to all of this and just do not know how to go about finding all the information.