Permit Approved to Drill--07/01/2013

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487715952&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1Qy07DMBD8mnK0dp2kj8MeIgRnWip6iHpwEyu1lJfWjgApH886CAlSzoiLd3Y8Xs_OhACkJwQkvGMu8zK4vjuUXBVwppl_tRczDF4ruVY-mGBVeFOjXyX5FkShaaUfH065wCTCil3TuK5-sty64Pej5ffPsarqRZRSa8O1r479vWkaITJiG0bujv2zNVxehdoS3Lgp_Hybc-3VYNi0L6YZ7WxSPoZdrCnhbhNBRhdbu86fXIjzZOCPHvWiX-h1SrCRXQDl0IBJ5LIFt3CIf5eX_8ppTYOpLX_L49fw8FwsddEs4aQJYUoEyMJTJnUtxO3r_xb9B3YFGQ63AgAA

This permit is in Sec. 80. My family owns 1/4 of Sec. 79 (above it) and all of Sec. 92 (which is catercorner - NW.) A year ago we were offered a deal (average terms) but turned it down because of a lack of a vertical Pugh clause. We haven't heard from anyone since. If this well comes in big, is it close enough to us that it would be important, or are the well's results irrelevant to us. (Or are there too many unknowns to know.) The operator isn't a public company. Is there a way to find out what happens with this well?

Thanks in advance :)

Steve,

If this well(Flynn-Self Unit 1-H) is a good producer it will definitely make an impact on the lease that you could possibly get on your properties. It my be several months before the RR commission posts a completion report on that well, so be patient. I would suspect one of the reasons no more drilling is happening in the Wilbarger/Hardeman Counties area is because of the lack of water. Good luck and I hope you get a lease soon.

Clint Liles

Clint,

Thanks for your info about this. How do I go about finding out what happened with this well? Do you have any thoughts on how long, on average, they should take to complete it?

Steve Lynch

Steve,

I just checked and the well was spudded(drilling began)on July 10, 2013. Drilling could possibly be through by now but more than likely they have not completed fracking.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487715952&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1Qy07DMBD8mnK0dp2kj8MeIgRnWip6iHpwEyu1lJfWjgApH886CAlSzoiLd3Y8Xs_OhACkJwQkvGMu8zK4vjuUXBVwppl_tRczDF4ruVY-mGBVeFOjXyX5FkShaaUfH065wCTCil3TuK5-sty64Pej5ffPsarqRZRSa8O1r479vWkaITJiG0bujv2zNVxehdoS3Lgp_Hybc-3VYNi0L6YZ7WxSPoZdrCnhbhNBRhdbu86fXIjzZOCPHvWiX-h1SrCRXQDl0IBJ5LIFt3CIf5eX_8ppTYOpLX_L49fw8FwsddEs4aQJYUoEyMJTJnUtxO3r_xb9B3YFGQ63AgAA

'There Will Be No Wine Till It's Time'

Clint Liles

Steve Lynch said:

Clint,

Thanks for your info about this. How do I go about finding out what happened with this well? Do you have any thoughts on how long, on average, they should take to complete it?

Steve Lynch

Clint (or anyone),

One of the family members who has an interest in the mineral rights has been contacted by a landman, and I was told to be expecting a call. Thanks Clint for all your help! Do you have an update on the results of the above well, or could you direct me to how to find out? Would I find out anything if I drove to the well site and asked? I guess it's a good sign that someone is about to make an offer.

Steve,

I pulled the well(API # 197-31702)up on RR Commission and found no completion report. I tried pulling up the well on Welldatabase and no results. I will contact John with Welldatabase and see what I can find out.

It wouldn't hurt to drive to the location and ask and you might find out what else is going on in the area.

Good luck.

Clint Liles

Steve,

This is the reply from John with Welldatabase.

Hey Clint, Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you. This particular well looks odd. It has the W1 and the W1H, but nothing at all in the way of status updates or completions. Texas has been going through some data pains with moving to their new GIS system. This well in particular is in the new GIS, but not the old one. That's playing into why it is not in our system. I will have that fixed shortly though. Looking more broadly in that area, it looks somewhat hit or miss. Echo Production is the operator on the well in question and they have by far had the most success in that area. There have been a handful of permits, but it isn't the most active of areas either. The results of the well in question would be very interesting to see. I will put a watch on that well once it's added so I can get updates when something changes. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Thanks, John

From: Clint Liles <3toy@nctv.com> Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013 8:32 PM To: John Ferrell <jferrell@welldatabase.com> Subject: Hardeman County Texas API # 197-31702 Flynn-Self Unit #1 Hello John, Am trying to help Steve Lynch find out about a well. Tried Welldatabase and this API # 197-031702 was not to be found. If you can send me some info on this well I would appreciate it. http://www.mineralrightsforum.com/group/hardeman-county-tx-oil-gas/... Reply by Steve Lynch 3 hours ago Clint (or anyone), One of the family members who has an interest in the mineral rights has been contacted by a landman, and I was told to be expecting a call. Thanks Clint for all your help! Do you have an update on the results of the above well, or could you direct me to how to find out? Would I find out anything if I drove to the well site and asked? I guess it's a good sign that someone is about to make an offer. ▶ Reply Permalink Reply by Clint Liles 8 minutes ago Delete Steve, I pulled the well(API # 197-31702)up on RR Commission and found no completion report. I tried pulling up the well on Welldatabase and no results. I will contact John with Welldatabase and see what I can find out. It wouldn't hurt to drive to the location and ask and you might find out what else is going on in the area. Good luck. Clint Liles

Steve,

This is a map of Hardeman County Abstract # 864 using the New Texas GIS Mapping System. As of now no wells names have been put this mapping system but they are working on that for the future or that is my understanding.

Clint Liles

Thanks greatly, Clint. I haven't been called yet or gotten anything in the mail. Do you know a range of what offers have been in this area lately?

Steve Lynch

According to RRC it is the FLYNN-SELF UNIT permit issued 07/01/2013 to Echo.

Steve,

I have no idea what's being offered in the area of your minerals. Possibly some of the mineral owners in the area will chime in.

Clint Liles

Steve Lynch said:

Thanks greatly, Clint. I haven't been called yet or gotten anything in the mail. Do you know a range of what offers have been in this area lately?

Steve Lynch

We were offered $175 and 20% 4 - 5 miles NE of the Flynn-Self Unit. 3 plus 3 lease.

Clint (or anyone)

A family member went by this site a few months ago (which is only a mile at most two) from our property, and told me that a pump is there now. So is guess it produced something. Any way of finding out what happened?

Steve Lynch

February 24, 2014

Flynn-Self Unit 1H

Completion Report(Work in Progress)

http://webapps.rrc.state.tx.us/dpimages/img/50000000-50099999//CMP5...

Clint Liles

Steve Lynch said:

Clint (or anyone)

A family member went by this site a few months ago (which is only a mile at most two) from our property, and told me that a pump is there now. So is guess it produced something. Any way of finding out what happened?

Steve Lynch