Permit Approved to Drill 05/24/2013

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487671527&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1Qy07DMBD8mnK0vE5cctlDVMEZ2ooeoh7cxEot5aW1I0DKx7MOQgKXM-LinR2vx7OzgJSoFpCAcEdUl3Vw47CvqankGVf-1V7MNHkl-Fr4YIIV4U3MfpOVheQJhRv1-HAqGWYRNuS6zg3tk6XeBf88W3r_lBXNyEM59jZcx-Y47kzXMaGRbJhpOI4Ha6i-MlWgvHFT-fW2pNaLyZDpX0w329Ukf3y_izVHWUAEGi-2dYM_uRD1WPBHDyrpk3nFQpp3UXk8JGSR0wmXOIS_y8t_5bTFybSWvuXxa3hwrtK5aBZhUQhyyRjwwovmumXi9vV_i_4DXWk0vLcCAAA

Clint: Thanks for posting these drilling reports from Coke County. I would really like to speak with you about current production and exploration in Coke County. Would that be possible? Beverly

Beverly,

I get my information only from the Texas Railroad Commission website. I am having some computer issues at the present time but soon as it is corrected I will post a couple of past completion reports for you of wells in Coke County that have been drilled. I am sending you a friends request.

Clint Liles

Beverly Kolesnik said:

Clint:
Thanks for posting these drilling reports from Coke County. I would really like to speak with you about current production and exploration in Coke County. Would that be possible?
Beverly