Permit Approved to Drill--04/19/2013

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487613664&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1QsU7DMBD9mjJaPiep0uGGCMEMbUWHqIObWKmlJI7OjgApH885CAlcZsTie_d8fn73FpAS1QISEO6ImqoJ1o37htpannHlX81FT5NXgq-FDzoYEd7E7DdZVUqeULhRjw-nimEWYUu27-3YPRkabPDPs6H3T1nROh7KcTDh6tqju9d9z0SBZMJM49EdjKbmylSJ8sZN7dfbijovJk16eNH9bFaT_LHMYs1RlrsICryYzo7-ZEPUY8EfPaikT-YVC-W8C-z4UBKiuCoSLnEIf5eX_8ppi5PuDH3L49fw4Fync9EswqIQ5JIx4IWXguuWidvX_y36D3bPF4a3AgAA

what does this mean ? i am new to this....

h butler,

This is a 13,700' oil and gas well to be drilled 14.8 miles southwest of Columbus Texas by Square Mile Energy, LLC. Sheridan and Sublime are 2 different formations that will be checked for oil/gas deposits. This will also be drilled as a wildcat well(will be checking other formations as they drill).

Clint Liles

h butler said:

what does this mean ? i am new to this....

so if i own property in Sheridan will they have to contact me or lease rights or ??

h butler,

Yes, If they want to drill on your property, a landman will contact you about leasing your minerals. Good luck.

And don't take the first offer. If you don't know anything about leasing, it's best to hire an oil/gas attorney or minerals management person that is familiar with leasing to protect your interest.

Clint Liles

h butler said:

so if i own property in Sheridan will they have to contact me or lease rights or ??