Permit Approved to Drill---04/04/2013 SWD(Salt Water Disposal)Well

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487572412&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1Qu2rEMBD8mksp9LAON1uYkNR5HLnCXKGzhU8gW2YlkwT88Vk5BBJd6pBGOzsarWZnFZyDXAUXIG4Qu6ZLLkxPHfYtP8HGv9qzmecoGV2zmEyyLL2xJe5UU3NSSNjJ-7tjQ1Bl2KPz3k3Dg8XRpfi4WHz_HMv6QKIKRpsuoT-EW-M9ERrQpgWnQ3i2BrsLUTXwKzdt3G4bHCKbDZrxxfjFbibpY17nWoFSOgMNZzu4KR5dyvNo4I9eyKIv9LICXtEu2yG5UJnTBVc4FH-XV_zKaQ-zGSx-y-PX8MSpLXXZLIhVguCrIkALr5rqnojr1_8t-g9q3Yr0twIAAA

Clint,

Instead of starting a new discussion with every new permit, what would you think about starting a single discussion of Permit Approved to Drill and then posting every new permit into that one discussion.

Hello Gary,

I've been wondering who was going to be the one to volunteer to help me do some posting of the District 8 and District 8A drilling reports, etc. Thank you for volunteering. You can post the Cottle , Culberson, Dawson, Hale, Hockley, Howard, Loving, Lynn, Martin, Mitchell, Pecos, Reeves, and Terry County and any others you might be interested in. I have been posting 55 Texas Counties and 28 Oklahoma Counties and my load was getting a little heavy and time consuming. After you start posting the 13 counties for the Permian Basin and Texas panhandle that will lighten my load. Thank you.

"Permit Approved to Drill and then posting every new permit into that one discussion." Sounds good Gary.

Clint Liles

Gary Turner said:

Clint,

Instead of starting a new discussion with every new permit, what would you think about starting a single discussion of Permit Approved to Drill and then posting every new permit into that one discussion.