Permit Approved to Drill 03/05/2013

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487520155&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1Qy07DMBD8mnK01nZSwmEPEYIzLRU9RD24iZVayktrR4Dkj2cdhAQpZ8TFOzser2cnSgBUUYJEeUNUl3Vw47CvqanghAv_as9mmrwSfC18MMGK8CZmv9FlAaxQuFGPD8eSoU6wIdd1bmifLPUu-N1s6f1zrGhGFmXY23AZm8N4b7qOiRzJhpmGw_hsDdUXpgqEKzeVX25Lar2YDJn-xXSzXUzyx3CXaoZZcZtAjmfbusEfXUjzeOCPXqpVv9KrDEHzLpDzoUDqxOUrbuVQ_l1e_iunLU6mtfQtj1_Dk6dqrUtmUUaFEqJmwAvHnOuWievX_y36Dy1AKS63AgAA

Looks like the site is about ready for a rig on this one.

We need some activity in Wilbarger Co.

Idt,

Yep, we need some action in Wilbarger County. I received a call from Reg Wilkie(landman for Anschutz) on the 21st of May. He says the next well they are going to drill will be east of Vernon on the south side of US 287. I stated that they must have a lot of leases in Wilbarger County that will expire soon. He said it will cost them approx. $5 million to renew these leases. He was complaining about the problems Anschutz was having with the soft formations collapsing on them and it was costing them so much and blah, blah, blah. My question is, if they are having so much trouble etc., etc. why are they continuing to lease land? Things aren't as bad as they want us to think. Now that Cabot has drilled a very good well on Judson Byers property I don't think Anschutz is going anywhere.

DRILL BABY DRILL

Clint Liles

ldt said:

Looks like the site is about ready for a rig on this one.

We need some activity in Wilbarger Co.

Well said Clint!!

Pumpjack is set and pumping.