Permit Approved to Drill-02/12/2013

http://imaging.occeweb.com/OG/Well%20Records/1DD0C6AC.pdf

Clint, FYI I know MidCon bought this field from Samson Resources back in Nov. 2012. I think Samson found and developed this field in the 1980's. They started waterflooding this field in the mid to late 1990's. It is basically the same formation (Oswego or Cherokee) as the War Party's waterflood, which is just east of Guymon, and MidCon bought it from EOG back in I think 2010. I don't know what success they are having so far but seem to be the most active operator in Texas Co.

Lawrence

Maybe Mid-Con Energy will start punching a lot more holes in Texas County. They must be doing something right to keep drilling. DRILL BABY DRILL

Clint Liles

Lawrence P. Lindley said:

Clint, FYI I know MidCon bought this field from Samson Resources back in Nov. 2012. I think Samson found and developed this field in the 1980's. They started waterflooding this field in the mid to late 1990's. It is basically the same formation (Oswego or Cherokee) as the War Party's waterflood, which is just east of Guymon, and MidCon bought it from EOG back in I think 2010. I don't know what success they are having so far but seem to be the most active operator in Texas Co.

Lawrence