Permit Approved for Recompletion 05/09/2013

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitDetailAction.do?methodToCall=searchByUniversalDocNo&universalDocNo=487641539&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1SsWrDMBD9mnQUkmwFd7jBlHRu0tAMJoNiC0cgW-Yk0xb08T25FFqnc-kiTu-e3r17KAnOQSbBBYg7xLZuo_XjocWu4WdY8Fdz0dMUJKM2C1FHw-Ibm8OmqCtODAkb-bg71VQWuezQOmfH_sngYGPYzwbfP2VZ54lUwmDi1XdH_6CdI0ABmjjjePTPRmN7JagCfuOmCUu3xj6wSaMeXrSbzWKSBld5PmmXpcqFgovp7RhONmY9EvxxF3J1X_FlCVzRLvyeDslFkTG1wlYOxd_lFb5y2sKke4Pf8vg1PHFu1rxsFkSSIHgq6AfQwkkRsCXg9vV_i_4D9ckHo7cCAAA

I have leases in the following parts of Terry County. block DD, Gibson, JH survey, section #55,A-1630 and A-540.

Is this near where they will be drilling? If so, what is the up side of this going forward? Is there any real money

down the road?

Bob

Bob,

This well is about 5-6 miles due North of you. Can't help you on the other questions at this time.

bob odell said:

I have leases in the following parts of Terry County. block DD, Gibson, JH survey, section #55,A-1630 and A-540.

Is this near where they will be drilling? If so, what is the up side of this going forward? Is there any real money

down the road?

Bob

Bob,

There is a young landsman who wants to lease our leases in Terry County, at that location. I am having some lawyers look at the proposal. I think I'll just have to come down to Lubbock for a loo see, and ask some questions.

Bob Odell

TX Doodlebug said:

Bob,

This well is about 5-6 miles due North of you. Can't help you on the other questions at this time.

bob odell said:

down the road?

Bob