Permian News of General Interest

PDC won their proxy fight with Kimmeridge.

Good analysis of breakeven price needed by producers. Shows costs are not dropping due to increased efficiency, but Permian still the cheapest place to produce.

Link

WPX selling Oryx II pipeline.

https://www.hydrocarbons-technology.com/news/wpx-energy-and-partner-sell-oryx-ii-pipeline-system/

New EagleClaw pipeline from its processing facilities into the Waha hub and beyond.

Link

WPX and Howard finish 50 mile pipeline to add capacity.

Link

Oil companies funding reseeding efforts along the Pecos and Black Rivers.

Link

Pecos looking at building a truck bypass around the city.

Link

NGL is combining its SWD business with Mesquite.

Link

Plains Cactus II pipeline to Corpus is still scheduled to startup in 3Q of 2019. Hurry up!

Link

PDC selling midstream assets in Delaware.

Link

Intrepid buys the Dinwiddie Jal Ranch.

Link

Wow! I have mineral deeds near Jal. My descriptions are T25 South Range 35 East; Section 10 S 1/2 NE 1/2 SE and Section 11 S1/2 NW N1/2 SW. Are they in the area of the Didwaddie Ranch?

Don’t know on that one. Maybe someone else who follows this thread can answer.

I am looking to solve a mystery from our papa’s estate. We found mineral deeds in Ector County, Texas, all of sections 5, 4, and 6 in Block 41, Township 1 S, T&P RY. Co. Survey, containing aggregate 1,986 acres more or less. I think the first step is to transfer this deed to the estate then the four brothers and then to our family LLC.

Am I proceeding in the right direction? And is there anything happening is these sections?

I wish I could help! My Mom had the deeds clear when she was alive and she took me to the two courthouses when I was about 45 and signed them over to me for a $1. That eliminated all the probate stuff. Sharli

Navajo refinery in Artesia being expanded.

Link

Sand supply continues to outpace demand.

Link

Your first step is to determine that these tracts are still in your father’s name or whether they were sold. You need to research the deed records in Ector County, into and out of your father. There are producing wells on these sections and multiple royalty owners listed. So if your father still owned minerals there, then you will own some fraction of the minerals.

1 Like

In Midland County afteraround API No. 32942331 lots of “Shut-In” wells showing on Texas RR GIS.

What is going on, not enough pipe lines, not enough storage or holding production to help price?

NGL Energy buys Mesquite Disposal for $852 million.

Link