Permian Natural Resources

Does anyone have any knowledge of PNR (not the same as Permian Resources in Midland)? We are having problems with not receiving payments for ORR interests in Jasper County, Texas. I’ve seen Austin Smith’s post (under ADS-OG) about similar issues, but am not able to message him directly.

Thanks - Roger

@rwwor, Permian Natural Resources is at 1301 NUECES STE 100 AUSTIN TX 78701. They are RRC operator 655818.
https://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/organizationQueryAction.do

Thanks Pete - it appears that this is the address of Permian’s regulatory consultant, Southwest Energy Consultants Inc. Without investigating, it is my guess that they do Permian’s regulatory filings.

That is address of its filing agent. If you follow links on RRC - Queries - Organization P-5 - Search for operator Permian Natural - highlight and add and submit, you get to the information with an owner name, address in Lumberton TX and phone number.

1 Like

Hey Roger,

I just saw this post. I haven’t been able to get in contact with anyone at Permian Natural Resources since August of "22. They are not returning any of my calls, letters, or emails. I haven’t been compensated for production associated with the well I own an interest in since they took over the lease back in 2020. I have sent a formal demand letter and received a receipt showing they received it. There wasn’t any attempt to resolve within the given time so the last step for me is to file a lawsuit. I have been super busy so I haven’t been able to take that step yet. Need to find an attorney in Texas first.

Thanks TD! I appreciate the info.

Austin: I have some information - please call me at Posse Resources in Houston when you have a chance. We have an attorney and he’s ready to roll if things don’t change shortly. Thanks

Just wonder whether ascalating this issue to Texas Controller CONG would help.

1 Like

Texas Comptroller is concerned about the proper payment of severance taxes for oil and gas sales. It does not get involved in private disputes about the payment of royalties.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.