Permian Basin - The Cline Shale!

http://www.laredopetro.com/operations/permian-basin/

Golly!!! Ralpr

Interesting....thanks for posting that link. I am about to sign a lease for some land between CCity and Loraine and the more info I have the better. Thanks again!

You're welcome! Hope you have experienced, professional help with the terms of the lease.

Kind Regards,

Ralpr

Robert McGaughey said:

Interesting....thanks for posting that link. I am about to sign a lease for some land between CCity and Loraine and the more info I have the better. Thanks again!

I do have a local oil and gas attorney representing me and he has done a very good job getting better offers for me. Thanks again!

To Robert McGaughey - I have just leased 40 acres at $600 per acre in Mitchell County, Texas, with a 1/4 interest, to Devon through a third party. What can you tell me about the drilling activities in Mitchell County?

Ralpr said:

You're welcome! Hope you have experienced, professional help with the terms of the lease.

Kind Regards,

Ralpr

Robert McGaughey said:

Well, I don't know much Mary Jane. In the Colorado City to Loraine area there have not been any new wells drilled yet and no drilling permits issued either, at least to my knowledge. I think the Oil cos. have leased most of the land they want, although not all, and we will start to see drilling permits being issued in the next month or two with drilling beginning some months after that. I am probably not the best person to ask, as there are many other people on here who have alot more knowledge than me. Good luck and I will update if I hear anything new.