Penn virginia royalty payments /april 2014

THANKS PENN VIRGINIA! On time & direct deposit done!

hell no and i need it.

I have yet to receive mine as well and its direct deposit, seems they need better communication with their royalty

recepients!!!

I totally agree with you Bill, just a bit more communication with royalty owners. I am “old school” , and believe a man (operator) is as good as his word & this lack of communication is concerning?

Has anyone else received any other word from PVA about this...other than that the schedule is still unknown at this time? Seems like they should have tested this new accounting system prior to putting it into effect and send paper checks with a letter stating the issue as a backup plan.

I spoke with Penn Virginia / Accounting, spoke to David & was informed that accounting conversion was “in progress”, and furthered offered that as “booking revenues” are entered then checks will be written? Some of you may understand this more than I! David stated he was unable to give “date certain” as the when payments will be made except to say he anticipates several more “working days” will pass before payments are made? I spoke to Texas RRC , & was referred to State Comptrollers office who stated no oversight participation to assist unpaid royalty owners. It’s anyone’s guess as to when royalty owners will be paid?

NEW UPDATE!,…talked to Penn Virginia’s Debbie Freeman who advised latest accounting run has produced improved results. New checks should arrive over next several days.

Did Debbie mention anything about timing of direct deposits? Or was it just understood those would probably occur in the next few days as well? Thanks Miles.

Debbie understood I normally receive direct payments & offered that those direct payments should arrive over next 2-3 days. Hope this helps. FYI

live in Houston. Received royalty ck today..

has any body heard if we are going to get are ckecks on the 25th are next month again.

Anybody recieved there check today

PENN VIRGINIA OWNER ROYALTY PAYMENTS

I received a call from Judy Lyle, Penn Virginia in Houston today who advised that the NEW SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION has a few unresolved glitches , and as result Penn Virginia Royalty Owners payment previously paid under old software design on 25th of each month, the march 25th payment run will now be run on March 27th according to Ms Lyle. Stay tuned…Ms Lyle asked for patience from royalty owners while remaining glitches are resolved. FYI

Thanks Miles great follow up for all of us Penn Va people. Much appreciated.

Penn Virginia Royalty Payments, stay tuned…still waiting for that run ? Judy Lyle…ph 713/722-6500

Hmmm. I am giving them till 10 am.

Did you call yet?

Kedasim said:

Hmmm. I am giving them till 10 am.

Called and left a message. Have not heard back from her yet.

Spoke to Judy Lyle a few minutes ago. She stated run was initiated today, however direct deposits may still take couple days due to individual banks? Hmm sounds like a wait & see?

Kedasim said:

This accounting issue has been disappointing because Penn Virginia has been a great O/G operator. It's just very perplexing that such a well run company (sorry for the pun) can have such a hard time with an "accounting" issue or whatever the excuse. Had a similar issue with Samson... but it seems they've fixed their problems. I hope the PV problems aren't just a sign of things to come.

Miles said:

Spoke to Judy Lyle a few minutes ago. She stated run was initiated today, however direct deposits may still take couple days due to individual banks? Hmm sounds like a wait & see?

Kedasim said: