Penn virginia leases

I have visited the Pennvirginia.com website & reviewed the latest INVESTORS REPORT dated Jan 14, 2014 for personal interest & information. Would be interested in hearing from other Lavaca County residents who have invested interest in current & future activity for any 2014 Eagle Ford shale play in this area. I frequently visit the TEXAS RRC website in search of “new drill permits”, well completion, & production reports available for review. With this posting I am seeking updates on actual activity regarding Penn Virginia leases within the area in close proximity to our lease. Hope to hear from other owners leased to Penn Virginia or other operators in this area.

Our lease is the Joseph Simper 1H, is approx 2.0 mi East of State Hwy 95 on FM 340 (Wittig Road). This pad was built as a multi-well pad although we have only one well currently in production. Have others experience high well production decline rates? With the Penn Virginia recent sale of natural gas being produced in many wells in this area the logical question seems to be what’s next?

Well, you are lucky that you have one well drilled. We have none. Our land is off of CR 357B east of State Hwy 95. We are north of the Martinsen Unit and south of the Hinze Unit. Don't know when and if we will be drilled. PV tells me that we are not even on list to get drilled for 2014, but that could change. they are still working title in that area. I am sure they will get back to ya'll in the near future.

Wow Amy I assumed you had been drilled long ago? Recall we texted re: your lease long ago? Must be a real title issue?

Thanks, Miles, for starting this discussion.

We are in Sweet Home Prospect. CR176 and 77A. Lease with ZaZa expires shortly. Neighbor leased to Penn Virgina just before Christmas. Have been participating in a Forum for Logan County Oklahoma. Mississippian and Woodford Shale formations. Some really helpful discussion.

I don't know anything. I emailed PV yesterday and was told that we were not on the list to drill this year, but to check back with them in 6 months. All this waiting and not knowing is just awful.

Miles said:

Wow Amy I assumed you had been drilled long ago? Recall we texted re: your lease long ago? Must be a real title issue?

Rumor has it that the wells near Shiner are so good they are concentrating there. Seen all the permits. Bock, Blonde, Lager ect. Really good oil numbers over there.

I've seen that too. Maybe they will get to us later this year and they don't want to say anything to us so we won't bug them about it. Who knows. Just wish they'd drill.

I feel for you Amy. We were blessed to be one of the early wells drilled. So number two and three were fracked and started flowing Jan 9th. Who knows how long it will take till they get to 4 and 5. I can say this with oil at 103 and nat gas at 6 I imagine they want to get these holes drilled as fast as they can.

Thanks. and they are not moving fast enough for me!!!!!! Where are ya'll located?

We are pooled in on the Pavlicek wells. About three miles from Moulton toward Shiner off 95.

we are pooled with pilsener 1.2.3.4.5h and kosmo 1.2h sense june for pilsner and dec. for kosmo thats when thay

came into production and were are now just starting get ckecks.

Kedasim said:

We are pooled in on the Pavlicek wells. About three miles from Moulton toward Shiner off 95.

Amy---how did you email Penn ? I only have the number for them in Houston...can you share ? thanks

Amy Berger said:

I don't know anything. I emailed PV yesterday and was told that we were not on the list to drill this year, but to check back with them in 6 months. All this waiting and not knowing is just awful.

Miles said:

debbie.freeman@pennvirginia.com this is the landman I have been in contact with.